Welcome to my corner of the virtual world. This website is a collection of WHO I am, and WHAT I am doing. Everything from my real estate information, to my web and technology projects.
I might even occasionally post something about pizza. Thanks for stopping by!
If you’d like to connect with me. I’m readily available via any of these means.
If you would like to find out more about me, my life, and my hobbies, feel free to check out some of my other ongoing projects. The high points?
- I am the co-founder and broker of a Louisville based real estate brokerage. We specialize in residential Louisville Real Estate as well as the surrounding counties. Primarily Shelby and Oldham County Real Estate.
- At one point I even created an online only newspaper for Oldham County News called Oldham County Wired.
- With my brother Gregory, I do photo booth rentals part time. We operate River City Photo Booths and do Louisville Photo Booth Rentals for weddings, corporate parties, etc.
- I have a first time home buyer website.
- I am one of the organizers for WordCamp Louisville.
- As well as one of the organizers of the new monthly WordPress meetup.
- I’m a brother
- I’m a Husband
- I’m a Father
- I’m basically a happy geek!